The 1994 movie is touching, sweet, slightly feminist, and gives me hope for finding a mate, all topped with holiday joy!
So, gather your sisters, your German professor (and give him your empty hand, in the rain), some tissues, and a holiday drink of choice.
- Take a sip when Jo (Winona Ryder) writes
- Take a sip and sing along when Beth (Claire Danes) plays the piano
- Take a sip of something citrus when citrus fruits are shown/discussed
- Take a sip when the girls mention missing their father
- Take a sip when transcendentalist and feminist issues are discussed
- Hold hands with the person next to you and try to imitate Claire Danes crumple-faced cry when anyone cries THEN take a sip
- Take a shot when temperance is discussed
I wish I could quit you,