As you all know by now I love games (aside from Dungons and Dragons. We here at 2birds1blog do not support Dungeons and Dragons.) One of my best friends from high school created a game called “Things to do with Abe Lincoln.” The game is simple; what would you do with Abe Lincoln if he were alive today?
- Take Abe to the real Underground Railroad i.e. the subway. Try and convince Abe everyone in this underground world is fleeing slavery.
- Take Abe to an historical figure impersonator convention.
- Get Abe drunk and take him to a gay bar, introduce Abe to his people. (I am of the camp that thinks guessing historical figures sexuality is random and pointless. Does it really make a difference if he liked cock… no it does not. On the other hand Abe’s possibly homosexy nature would explain his fugly wife. If you have seen the first lady exhibit at American History Smithsonian you know the Mary Todd was a brick house.)
- Take Abe to Fords Theater and watch the PTSD begin!
- Show Mr. Lincoln a penny and a five dollar bill, watch him freak out over his reproduced image. If you want to be cruel show him Benjamin Franklin’s billz. B. Frank was never president yet he trumps old Abe.
- Introduce Abe to a few members of the Grand Old Party, see what he thinks of the current party of
- Take Abe to the
Memorial; and make him recite his famous address. Lincoln
In honor of the big guys birthday the question remains; what would you do with Abe?
I wish I could quit you,