Haha! I had an unexpected Conversation About Money earlier today, and what do you know? It’s time to play…
The Suddenly I’m In Financial Trouble Drinking Game!
Drink for every one of these phrases you say or think:
- “No, this is good. So, I’ll just eat lentils and canned pears and walk everywhere. So in what, five weeks? I should be in pretty good shape and can start picking up johns.”
- “It’s good not to be able to afford to go out. I’ll stay home and work on creative projects. I’ll learn to do origami, that’s it. I’ll just buy a book and DAMMIT I CAN’T AFFORD AN
- “Mom? How much is in your retirement account? Oh, just wondering. Uh-huh. Yeah. How do you feel?”
- “Does anyone know if that thing in American Beauty about there being a market for drug-free urine was true or just for giggles? Bueller?”
- “I’m doing this wrong. I’ll just become a Buddhist. They’re not supposed to want things.”
- “Sand irritates oysters and the oysters make beautiful pearls. All these people on the metro are irritating me and I’m producing acid reflux, which no sane woman would pay to wear.”
- “Hi, I just had a question about my coverage. It says that if I’m seriously injured, I’m covered to go to a rehab facility… right. So I was wondering, how badly would I have to be injured, and are meals included? Hello?”
Also drink when you:
- Claim the electric bill just hasn’t shown up the last few months. What are the odds?
- Look for change in the sofa cushions. Not under them; in them.
- Try to exploit a “loophole” in your lease by paying your rent in Singapore dollars, 13.426741 to the American.
- Make a mustard sandwich.
- Make mustard sandwiches for guests.
- Take a date to the Target snack bar.
See you Monday!