- Your brain hurts too much to write a blog intro, so you dive directly into writing the drinking game.
- You hear your alarm clock go off and you think it's god playing a sick, sick joke on you. And no ones laughing.
- Prying your cold, dead corpse out of bed to take a shower is the equivalent of being asked to build a model airplane with one hand tied behind your back while wearing a blindfold. On a tightrope. With no glue. Or pants.
- You whimper, cry and moan in the shower like you're in The Crying Game.
- The back of your hair inexplicably won't dry (no matter how long you've been blow drying it) and it's as if each strand of hair is mocking you behind your back. Literally.
- The skirt that fit last week suddenly doesn't fit this morning, and you know it's because you drank the entire Heineken factory last night.
- Some asshole cuts you off while boarding the metro and you take solace in the fact that he won't be so pleased with himself when you vomit all over him and everything else on god's green earth in T-minus 30 seconds.
- You have six different kinds of beverages lined up on your desk because you've embarked on an Odyssey to figure out what will quench your thirst.
- The thought of taking part in small-talk with your co-workers, bosses, clients, the salad guy, the Fed-Ex guy and your building's concierge is enough to make you fantasize about pulling a Freaky Friday with the homeless man you pass on the way to work, because then you'd be napping in the sun and he'd be assembling marketing binders.
- Your office phone rings and it's like someone is skull-fucking you.
- You honestly weigh the pros and cons of curling up under your desk and taking a nap because yeah, it's a recession, but it might be completely worth getting fired for.
Thanks for reading, have a great weekend and we'll see you back here Monday morning! In the meantime, you can follow us on twitter or join the facebook group. Or hell; do both! It can't suck that badly.