Happy Drinking Game Friday & Happy Halloween!
God damnit I love this holiday. Any holiday that combines mass quantities of alcohol, spooky decorations, slutty costuming and mini Kit-Kats is automatically my favorite. I’ll be celebrating this year atop Becca’s apartment for her rooftop ripper. I’m drunk just thinking about it. I’m not divulging my costume yet because there’s still time for you costume vultures to knock it off. I will say that it’s a two-man job (Talia’s my partner-in-crime) and I bought the costume components at CVS tonight: spray tan in a bottle, hairspray, fake eyelashes, liquid eyeliner and cigarettes. No I'm not Britney Spears. Give me a little more credit in the creativity department! I don't fuck around when it comes to Halloween! Of course when I was standing in line holding my white trash paraphernalia, someone I hated with a fiery, fiery passion in high school walked up and initiated conversation. You try facing your high school nemesis unemployed, living at home and holding two aerosol beauty products and a pack of Parliaments.)
At least I can drown my I-Still-Live-at-Home-Sorrows tonight with this week’s drinking game. Straighten your bunny ears, research the best bar crawl and put on your game face, it’s time for the Halloween Night Drinking Game!
Drink when you:
- See a Sarah Palin and/or Miss Alaska and/or First Dude costume
- See an Obama or McCain costume (or conversely Michelle or Cindy)
- Fuck it, when you see a political costume in general
- Have to explain your costume
- Have to ask someone what their costume is
- Regret not wearing a jacket out because it would cover up the sexy even though it’s 40 degrees out
- Inevitably make-out with someone
- Initiate conversation aimed towards making out with someone with a slurred “Iuffyourcoshtumeeee!!!” (70% of the time, it works every time)
- See a group-themed costume
- See a “sexy______” costume
- See a Maryland sex offender sign in someone’s yard (actually drink thrice—one for you, one for him and one for the kid) (too soon?)
Enjoy tonight’s debauchery and we’ll see you Monday morning!