Gimme an R! R! (You got your R! You got your R!)
Gimme an I! I! (You got your I! You got your I!)
Gimme an N! N! (You got your N! You go your N!)
...Ok, fuck that. I'm just irritating myself at this point, so I'll stop. The moral of the story is it's Drinking Game Friday and I am PSYCHED! Like psyched enough to start a cheer, psyched. (But not psyched enough to finish that cheer. I mean, I love DGF, but I'm not in love with it.)
I would like to share with you a series of emails that Alex and I exchanged yesterday. Please keep in mind that we both went to an extremely expensive college and graduated with honors. Thank you.
I love the phrase "put the moves on." As in, did he put the moves on you?
Subject: re: none
I would literally allow my stapler to put the moves on me.
Subject: re: re: none
HAHAHAHA! I'm so putting the moves on you the next time I see you.
Subject: re: none
o0o00OOOoo0o0o0o...That stapler is getting fresh with you, sir.
Subject: My stapler is already involved
Subject: re: My stapler is already involved
Alex: I was just lol-ing and everyone in my office kept asking me what was up
but I couldn't tell them
"oh my friend meg and I are exchanging semi-erotic pictures of staplers"
why not? it's completely normal.
alex, do you ever stop and think, "i went to college....for this?"
Alex: that's a point of pride
$40,000 a year
Oh office antics. They get us through the work day and keep us sane, bless their heart. Anna and I used to have "Fax Fridays" where we would try to out-fax each other something ridiculous. One time I simply scanned my middle finger and faxed it over to her. In Congress. ...
There's only one show that adequately displays the art and craft of office antics. That's right! Iron your khakis, reload your stapler and practice your best courtesy laugh—it's time for The Office Drinking Game! (American version)
- Anyone says "Dunder Mifflin"
- Anyone says "That's what she said"
- Anyone says "question" before asking a question
- Anyone says "Vance Refrigeration"
- Pam says "This is Pam"
- Pam says "Okay"
- Dwight says he's "assistant regional manager"
- Michael says "comedy" or "comedian"
- Michael says "Orfice"
- Kelly mentions a celebrity
- Andy calls Jim "Big Tuna "
- Jim looks into the camera when not doing an interview
- Andy and Dwight fight/argue/try to get on Michael's good side
- Dwight's Bubble Head Doll is seen.
- A Dundie is seen.
- Angela and Dwight have a conversation with their backs to each other
- Jim plays a prank on Dwight
- The party planning committee has a meeting
- Meredith's alcoholism is implied or expressed
As per always, thank you so much for reading, passing the blog along, joining our facebook page, following us on twitter and harassing me to get off my fat ass and oink my way to the gym. Have a great weekend and we'll see you back here Monday morning. Loveyoumeanitbyeeee!